All-in-one conferencecam with an ultra-wide lens for small rooms
Works with everything.
Logitech Meetup works with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions and is certified for use with Microsoft Teams, Google & Zoom. Be confident that your team can connect, whatever equipment they’re using.
Speak Easy with Full Deplex & Advanced Beamforming
Front-of-room alignment of voice and video is just the first step to natural conversations. RightSound™ technologies include a beamforming mic array that captures speech, while auto-leveling louder and software voices and suppressing noise.
With RightSight™ computer vision, MeetUp automatically adjusts camera position and zoom to find and frame people in the room. Unlike voice tracking systems that jump from person to person, RightSight frames everyone in the conversation for a more comfortable and collaborative experience.
Perfectly frame presenters to minimize background distractions. Zoom in on whiteboards and objects so remote participants can see what you see. Thanks to its advanced 4K image sensor, video remains sharp and clear, even when you zoom in on the details.
PREMIUM CAMERA OPTICS
MeetUp features exquisitely engineered, premium camera optics that capture a wide field-of-view without distorting faces and furniture with a “fisheye” effect. Faces look natural, whiteboard writing remains legible, and straight lines stay straight.
Logitech Expansion Mic for MeetUp provides greater flexibility in huddle room configurations. Meetup’s built-in beamforming mics are optimized for up to 4 meters. To extend that range up to 5 meters, add an Expansion Mic. So whether people are seated at a table, sitting against the wall, or walking around the room, Expansion Mic for MeetUp means everyone will be heard.
Already connected on your smartphone? Dialing into an audio conference? Pair MeetUp with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range that handheld devices can’t match.
When you need to adjust the volume, mute the microphone, or take manual control over camera position, MeetUp’s remote control uses radio frequency (RF) signals for reliable and discreet control from anywhere in the room. You can even download the free Logi Remote app (available on iTunes) to control MeetUp with an iPhone or iPad.
No drilling? No problem. By attaching to the VESA mounting points behind the display, the optional TV Mount for MeetUp lets you position MeetUp above or below the display without drilling new holes.
Logitech RightSense™ proactive technologies make better video meetings easy and automatic. RightSound optimizes the human voice and enhances conversational clarity, RightSight automatically moves the camera and adjusts the zoom so no one gets left out of the picture, and RightLight helps everyone look their best on camera, regardless of lighting conditions.
StarTech USB3.0 Docking Station
- Work from your Ultrabook or laptop easily, while you’re on the run or on the road, by adding essential connectivity options
- Use your Ultrabook or laptop as a multi-display workstation, through external monitor support, and run multiple applications on different screens
- Use an HDMI port-equipped television in a hotel room as a second display when traveling
- Add an extra display as well as wired Gigabit network access to your slimline laptop, while keeping your USB 3.0 port available for other connections
- Connect to your HDMI or VGA-equipped projector and display multimedia content at home, or engaging presentations in boardrooms
- Connect your laptop to a wired Gigabit network in situations where a WiFi connection isn’t available, such as in classrooms, offices, and hotels
Plug-and-play by bringing your own laptop.