Epson ET-16600 EcoTank Pro All-in-One Printer C11CH72501
Epson ET-16600 EcoTank Pro Description
Epson ET-16600 EcoTank Pro All-in-One Printer C11CH72501
The wide-format EcoTank Pro ET-16600 wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill super-sized ink tanks. It includes enough ink to print thousands of pages straight out of the box3.Powered by PrecisionCore® heat-Free printing technology, this all-in-one delivers extremely sharp black text and prints up to A3+ (13″ x 19″). Copy and scan pages up to A3 (11″ x 17″). The ET-16600 features a 500-sheet paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ colour touchscreen for easy navigation.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast Print Speeds – Print 25 pages per minute1 in black
- Cartridge-free printing – comes with enough ink to up to 4,500 pages in black / 2,800 pages in colour straight from the box2
- Pigment Inks – DURABrite ET inks are pigment based offering sharp text and graphics. They are also durable, water resistant and smudge proof.
- Wide-format prints and scans – print up to A3+ (13″ x 19″); copy and scan up to A3 (11″ x 17″)
- 500-sheet paper capacity – plus a rear feed for specialty paper
- Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free – sharp black text
- Easy setup and touch navigation – 4.3″ colour touchscreen
- Auto 2-sided print, A3 print, copy, scan and fax – includes 50-page 2 sided Auto Document Feeder
- Ultimate wireless solution plus Ethernet – easy Android™ tablet and smartphone printing3; includes Wi-Fi Direct®4 for network-free printing
- The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 is powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology which uses a revolutionary high-density print chip that can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second with amazing accuracy, producing professional-quality output at fast speeds. No heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
- The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 delivers professional quality, fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Boasting fast print speeds of up to 25 ISO ppm (black) and 12 ISO ppm1 (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
- Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images — all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper.
- Delivering perfectly round droplets and extremely accurate dot placement, these remarkable printers produce extraordinary output, whatever the application. You get laser sharp text for truly impressive results.
- The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 supports the latest wireless standard, 802.11n4, it also includes Wi-Fi Direct®, which means no router is required, providing users with greater coverage and faster speeds. You can use your EcoTank printer from anywhere in your home and share it with multiple PCs.
- Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
- Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It’s now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
- The Epson EcoTank range is backed by a 3 year Return-to-Base warranty (1 year standard and a bonus 2 years upon registration).
You can receive an additional 2 years bonus warranty when you register online5 within 12 months of purchase at www.epson.co.nz/registrations making a total of 3 Years Warranty.
1Black and colour print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.co.nz/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
2Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing.
3 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.co.nz/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps.
4 WiFi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. WiFi Direct may require printer software.
5 12 months of standard Return to Base warranty. For an additional 24 months (making a total of 36 months),you must register on www.epson.co.nz/register_product/ within 12 months of purchase (excluding Factory Seconds or Refurbished models).
* Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the RRP (NZD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2021.
|EcoTank Pro ET-16600||C11CH72501|
|PRINTING METHOD||On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)|
|NOZZLE CONFIGURATION||400×2 nozzles Black, 128×2 nozzles each colour (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)|
|MINIMUM INK DROPLET VOLUME||3.8 Picolitres|
|4800 x 2400 optimised dpi with (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology)|
|BLACK TEXT A4 (Normal)||25 ISO ppm1|
|COLOUR TEXT A4 (Normal)||12 ISO ppm1|
|PAPER FEED METHOD||Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder|
|PAPER SIZES||A3+, A3, A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 20 x 25cm Envelopes: C6, No 10, DL|
|PAPER HOLD CAPACITY||Paper tray input capacity: 2 x 250 sheet cassette, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2),|
Multipurpose Tray: 50 sheets
|OUTPUT CAPACITY||125 sheets|
|*True BorderFree™ printing is available for the following media sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, A4 and A3. Media types recommended : Premium Glossy Photo paper A4, 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7″, Matte Paper – Heavyweight. BorderFree prints are media dependent.|
|SCANNER TYPE||A3 Flatbed colour image scanner|
|MAX. DOCUMENT SIZE||297.18 x 431.8 mm / 11.7 x 17″ (Up to A3)|
|PIXEL DEPTH||Input 48bits (16bits/grayscale) / output 24bits (8bits/grayscale)|
|SCANNING RESOLUTION||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|COPY SPEED BLACK TEXT NORMAL (A4)||23.0 ISO ipm1|
|COPY SPEED COLOUR TEXT MEMO (A4)||10.0 ISO ipm1|
|COPY PAPER SIZE (FLATBED)||A3, B4, Legal, 8.5 x 13″, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 13x18cm, 16:9, 10x15cm, #10, DL, C4, C6|
|REDUCTION/ENLARGEMENT||Auto Fit Function|
|TRANSMISSION & RECEPTION|
|TYPE||Colour and mono support|
|LINES||PSTN (general phone lines)|
|TRANSMISSION SPEED||Up to 33.6kbs (approx. 3 secs per page)|
|SPEED DIAL||Up to 200 Names & Numbers|
|MEMORY||Up to 550 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)|
|FAX RESOLUTION (MONO)||Standard (8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm), Fine (8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm), Super Fine (8pels/mm x 15.4lines/mm), Ultra Fine (16pels/mm x 15.4lines/mm)|
|FAX RESOLUTION (COLOUR)||Fine (200×200), Photo (200×200 with error diffusion)|
|ERROR CORRECTION MODE||ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode|
|PC FAX* Windows only||Yes|
|GROUP DIAL||Yes (up to 199 groups)|
|BROADCAST FAX||Yes (mono only)|
|RING DETECTION||Yes – Duet|
|AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER FUNCTION|
|MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE||A3|
|PAPER TYPES SUPPORTED||Plain paper 64~95g/m2|
|DUPLEX||Yes – for two sided scanning, copying and faxing|
|CAPACITY||50 pages (75g/m2) or 3.5mm (A3, Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5)|
|PRINTER DRIVERS*||Windows® XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11, Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later|
Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
*Under Windows® Server OS, only printing and scanning are supported.
Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x,10.12.x,10.13.x,10.14.x
|* Drivers if available are downloadable from Tech Epson|
|NOISE LEVEL*||LwAd B(A) :6.7 (Plain paper default)|
LpAm dB(A):47db (Plain paper default)
|* Default mode is in accordance with ISO7779|
|CONNECTIVITY||High Speed USB — Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification.|
|MOBILE PRINTING||Epson Connect (Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint)|
Google Cloud Print Ready, Apple Airprint, Scan to email
|NETWORKING||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct®|
10-Base-T, 100 Base-TX Ethernet
|LCD SCREEN||4.3″ TFT Colour LCD with keypad and gesture navigation|
|12 months return to base||Standard|
|36 months return to base warranty||For an additional 24 months (total of 36 months), register online at www.epson.co.nz/registrations within 12 months of purchase.|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||515mm(W) x 500mm(D) x 350mm(H)|
|INK BOTTLES & YIELDS|
|INK BOTTLES||T542 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|INK BOTTLES BUNDLED WITH PRINTER YIELDS2||4,500 Pages Blk / 2,800 Pages Clr|
|REPLACEMENT INK BOTTLES YIELDS2||7,500 Pages Blk / 6,000 Pages Clr|
1. Black and colour print/copy speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and 29183. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
2. According to ISO/IEC24711 and 24712 test suite. Click here for details on ISO testing. (PDF)
This printer is designed to be used only with Genuine Epson ink cartridges. Epson ink cartridges are not designed for refill.
Product Manufactured by: Epson
Product Found in: Inkjet Printer
Cackle Part Number: 504445
Manufacturer Part Number: C11CH72501