Asus ProArt PA32UCX-PK 32″ 4K HDR IPS Mini LED Monitor
Asus ProArt PA32UCX-PK Description
ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK 4K HDR IPS Mini LED Professional Monitor – 32”, 1200 nits, Off-Axis Contrast Optimization, 10 bit, Dolby Vision, HLG, 1152 zones, ΔE < 1, 99% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 , Hardware Calibration, Thunderbolt™ 3, Calman Ready, ColourSpace Integration
- 32-inch 4K HDR display for professionals features 1,152-zone mini-LED backlight with 1,200 cd/m2 peak brightness
- ASUS Off-Axis Contrast Optimization technology reduces halo effects by 80% and provides a 7X contrast-ratio enhancement for dark parts of the image when viewing the screen from an angle
- True 10 bit color with Quantum-dot technology provides 89% Rec. 2020, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 99% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB color space for exceptional color fidelity
- Support multiple HDR formats (Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG) presents lifelike experience and flexibility
- World-leading delta-E (∆E) <1 color difference value for the sRGB and Adobe RGB color spaces and ASUS ProArt Hardware Calibration technology for color-accuracy optimization, uniformity and color profile write-back
- Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C supports data transfers at up to 40 Gbps, and Power Delivery provides up to 60W of power to external devices
Asus ProArt PA32UCX-PK Features
Master Collaborative HDR Workflows
- ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK is a 32-inch 4K HDR monitor designed for discerning content creators, including videographers, cinematographers and colorists. When multiple content creators work together on the same screen, it is necessary that everyone sees the same color and contrast level. With new Off-Axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) technology that reduces halo effects when viewing the screen from a wide angle, ProArt PA32UCX-PK features ensures on-screen content is displayed accurately to all viewers. ProArt PA32UCX-PK features a peak brightness of 1,200 nits and mini-LED backlighting, enabling 1,152 zones of local dimming control and support for multiple HDR formats, including Dolby Vision™, HLG and HDR-10. With true 10-bit color and quantum dot technology, support for the DCI-P3, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and Adobe RGB color spaces, together with a rich selection of connectivity, ProArt PA32UCX-PK delivers an exceptional image that takes the viewing experience to the next level.
- Mini LED – 1152 zones local dimming
- 4K HDR – Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG
- 1200nits – Peak Brightness
- 99% – DCI-P3
- 1 Million:1 – Native Contract Ratio
- Delta E < 1 – Industry Leading Color Fidelity
Excellent Color and Contrast from Any Viewing Angle
- Direct type LED backlight displays have narrow viewing angles, which can make collaboration with clients or colleagues on color-critical work challenging due to inaccurate colors being displayed to viewers seated to the side.
ASUS Off-Axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) technology solves this problem with a compensation layer that controls light transmittance around the edges, reducing halo effects by 80%* and providing a 7X* contrast-ratio enhancement for dark parts of the image when viewing the screen from an angle.
- 80% – Halo Effects
- 7X – Contract Ratio Enhancement
32-inch 4K Monitor with Mini LED Backlight
32-inch 4K Monitor to Support Dolby Vision™
- Dolby Vision™ HDR transforms entertainment experience with ultra-vivid picture quality, providing incredible brightness, contrast, color and detail to bring entertainment to life. With Dolby Vision, the PA32UCX-PK can bring confidence for content creators that their images are represented with ultimate consistency.
Multiple PQ Curves with Quick Preview
- ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK supports multiple HDR-10 (high-dynamic-range) curves, including PQ Hard Clip, PQ Optimized and PQ Basic which can cover all content creators’ needs.
It also comes with HDR Preview, a feature which enables video creators to connect their camera directly to ProArt PA32UCX-PK and view captured HDR content with its full tonal range.
HDR Preview also automatically works in video editing software, enabling creators to view accurate simulations of final output for an easier and more streamlined editing experience.
Transform Your Viewing Experience
- True 10-bit IPS with 1,200 nits peak brightness, supporting Quantum Dot technology provides an entire spectrum of colors to play with. PA32UCX-PK support 99% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 100% Rec. 709 and 89% Rec.2020 color spaces for video editing and post-production.
Industry Leading Color Fidelity for Truly Expressive Hues
- ProArt PA32UCX-PK is factory pre-calibrated using a new, three-scale process to guarantee industry-leading color fidelity. The display then undergoes stringent testing using ASUS advanced grayscale tracking technology to ensure smoother color gradations, better uniformity and high color accuracy with a delta-E (△E) < 1 color difference value for the sRGB and Adobe RGB color spaces. Each grayscale level is also carefully measured and set to ensure compliance with the precise DICOM standard.
- Delta E<1 – sRGB and Adobe RGB Color Spaces
The Most Flexible Hardware Calibration
- Whether you’re using a desktop, laptop, PC or Mac, ASUS ProArt™ Hardware Calibration offers color accuracy tuning and uniformity compensation to make things easy when it’s time to recalibrate your display’s brightness and color consistency.
Connect to Your Workflow
- ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK comes with HDMI (v2.0), DisplayPort1.2, Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C and USB hub.
It is built for content creators to easily connect to gadgets including blu-ray player, control panel, peripheral, desktop and display with zero hassle.
Picture-in-Picture & Picture-by-Picture
Both Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP) functionalities allow you to view content from multiple sources simultaneously, and switch between them easily. You can even select which audio source to play.
- Picture-by-Picture (PbP) modeTo simultaneously experience different settings, place multiple input sources side by side onscreen and configure each individual window’s color settings with sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI-P3, Rec. 2020, User Mode 1 or User Mode 2.
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP) modeEasily place your second input source in a window in one corner of the display.
- A comfortable viewing position is always easy to achieve with ProArt™ PA32UCX-PK, thanks to its slim profile and ergonomically designed stand that offers tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. Its onscreen menu even rotates automatically to display correctly when the monitor is used in portrait orientation.
|Display||Panel Size: Wide Screen 32” (81.28cm) 16:9|
Color Saturation : 89% Rec.2020, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 99% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB
Panel Backlight / Type : Mini LED / IPS
True Resolution : 3840×2160
Display Viewing Area(HxV) : 708.48 x 398.52 mm
Display Surface : Non-glare
Pixel Pitch : 0.1845 mm
Brightness : 600 cd/㎡ (Typical)/1200 cd/㎡ (Peak)
Contrast Ratio : 1000 :1 (Typical)/1000000 :1 (HDR)
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
Response Time : 5ms (Gray to Gray)
Display Colors : 1073.7M (10bit)
Flicker free : Yes
LCD ZBD Warranty : Yes
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support : Yes (HDR-10 /HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)/Dolby Vision)
Dynamically Local Dimming : Yes, 1152 Zones
Off-axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) Technology : Yes
|Video Feature||ProArt Preset : 13 Modes(Adobe RGB Mode/Rec. 2020/DCI-P3/DICOM/HDR_PQ DCI /HDR_PQ Rec2020/HLG/Dolby Vision/sRGB Mode/Rec. 709 Mode/Standard Mode/User Mode 1/User Mode 2)|
Color Temperature Selection : 5 Modes
Color Accuracy : △E < 1
Gamma adjustment : Yes (Support Gamma 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4/2.6 )
Color Adjustment : 6-axis adjustment(R,G,B,C,M,Y)
QuickFit (modes) : Yes (Alignment Grid/Paper/Ruler/Customization Modes)
Picture-in-Picture : Yes
Picture-by-Picture : Yes (support up to 4 UHD windows)
Low Blue Light : Yes
HDCP support : Yes, 1.4 & 2.2
Adaptive-Sync supported :Yes
Multiple HDR Mode : Yes
|Audio Features||Stereo Speakers : 3W x 2 Stereo RMS|
|I/O Ports||Signal Input : Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C™ x2 (In x1, Out x1), HDMI(v2.0b) x3, DisplayPort 1.2|
Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
USB downstream : USB3.0 Type-A x3
|Signal Frequency||Digital Signal Frequency : DisplayPort, Thunderbolt™ 3：142 KHz (H) / 40 ~60 Hz(V)|
HDMI : 109 ~142 KHz (H) /29 ~65 Hz(V)
|Power Consumption||Power On (Typical): < 58.67W*|
Power Saving Mode : < 0.5W
Power Off Mode : 0W (Hard Switch)
|Mechanical Design||Chassis Colors : Black|
Tilt : -5°~+23°
Swivel : -60°~+60°
Pivot : -90°~+90°
Height Adjustment : 0~130 mm
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
Frameless Design : Yes
Quick Release Stand Design : Yes
|Dimensions||Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) : 727 x (470 – 600) x 240 mm|
Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) : 727 x 426 x 93 mmBox Dimension (WxHxD) : 913 x 381 x 525 mm
|Weight||Net Weight (Esti.) : 14.64 kg|
Net Weight Without Stand (Esti.) : 9.7 kg
Gross Weight (Esti.) : 19.8 kg
|Accessories||Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable|
USB-C to A cable
Quick start guide
Color pre-calibration report
X-rite i1 Display Pro Calibrator
|Compliance and Standards||BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 0, CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, J-MOSS, KCC, Mac Compliance, PSE, RoHS, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker-free , KC , eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light, ICES-3, PC recycle, VESA DisplayHDR 1000|
|Note||*measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection|
Note1. HDR performance requires compatible monitors, streaming devices, video graphic cards, OS and playback software for PC devices or media players which all support HDR function.
Product Manufactured by: Asus
Product Found in: 29″-32″ Monitors
Cackle Part Number: CAS026
Manufacturer Part Number: PA32UCX-PK