Startech PCI-E USB Card – 4 Port USB 2.0 Ports
Startech PCI-E USB Card Description
Startech PCI-E USB Card – 4 Port USB 2.0 Ports – The PEXUSB4DP is a low profile 4 port USB card designed for versatility and performance.
Providing simple system expansion for added peripheral connections, this PCI Express USB card adds 3 external USB 2.0 slots and 1 internal USB 2.0 slot, with support for high speed USB 2.0 data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps, and includes WHQL certified drivers and easy plug and play installation.
Capable of adapting to virtually any PC case form factor, the low profile USB card includes a standard profile bracket for installation in full form factor cases.
- Add USB 2.0 connectivity to any PCIe based desktop, workstation or server
- Expand on a computers USB 2.0 capabilities with 4 additional ports for more USB device connections
- Add an internal USB port to connect internal or front-bay mounted USB devices
- Connect additional external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, etc. to a computer system
- Add 4 USB 2.0 ports to a low profile/small form factor (SFF) computer system, to conserve expansion port availability
- Dedicated power input ensures each port receives the full amount of power capable under USB 2.0 specification
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Product Manufactured by: Startech
Product Found in: USB Adapters
Cackle Part Number: CST293
Manufacturer Part Number: PEXUSB4DP