Jabra Evolve2 75 MS Stereo – USB-A with Stand (27599-999-989)
Jabra Evolve2 75 MS Stereo Description
Jabra Evolve2 75 MS Stereo – USB-A with Stand (27599-999-989) – The new standard for hybrid working
From the first call of the day to the last train home, this clever headset has been specifically engineered to keep you connected and productive. Whatever your day throws at you.
So, whether you’re dialing in from a noisy home, hot-desking in a shared workspace or trying to concentrate in a busy open office, the Evolve2 75 is perfectly engineered for your needs.
Make yourself at home
Ready for a whole new standard of comfort? We’ve created a revolutionary new dual-foam technology, with an ergonomic earcup design. Featuring a re-engineered leatherette ear cushion pattern for improved ventilation, it’ll keep you comfortable from the first call to the last.
Our engineers spent a lot of time examining different weights, consistencies and densities of memory foam to optimize audio performance. And they made an amazing comfort breakthrough at the same time.
By combining hard foam for the exterior and soft foam for the interior of the ear cushions, we can deliver incredible noise isolation and the ultimate all-day comfort. So you get even better Active Noise-Cancellation (ANC) performance in a headset you can keep wearing as long as you like.
It’s time to settle into a whole new standard of comfort.
Keep it professional
Because hybrid working can be noisy, we’ve engineered Evolve2 75 with 8 strategically-placed microphones and our advanced beamforming technology. So even when the kids are home, the train’s crowded or the office is a little busy, with our world-leading call technology, they’ll hear you and not your surroundings.
Evolve2 75 meets Microsoft’s Open Office requirements, making it the ideal choice for busy open-plan workspaces.
Our advanced triple digital chipset powers a ground-breaking new Jabra algorithm, which improves the differentiation between voice and background noise to make your calls even sharper
Evolve2 75 keeps the background noise in the background – and off your calls.
Our Evolve Series is already miles ahead when it comes to industry-leading professional-grade call performance, but Evolve2 75 takes best-in-class. With a re-engineered microphone boom-arm that’s 33% shorter than Evolve 75, it delivers the world-leading call performance Jabra headsets are so famous for.
In Performance Mode, with the microphone boom-arm down, it’s specifically optimised for outstanding calls in open-plan offices and other noisy places, and meets Microsoft’s Open Office requirements.
And when you’re on the go, Discreet Mode, with its hide-away design, makes it completely invisible, while still delivering reliably clear calls.
With Evolve2 75, anywhere works.
Concentration mode: activated.
Sometimes you have to take calls or find focus in less-than-ideal environments. But with our fully adjustable Jabra Advanced Active Noise-Cancellation (ANC)™, you don’t need to worry about how (and where) you work. Use the Sound+ app to select your level of noise-cancellation, and let the advanced feedforward and feedback dual hybrid ANC do its thing to protect your focus.
From the train, to the street, to the café, to the airport and back to the office again.
Evolve2 75 is engineered to help you concentrate – wherever you are.
Three advanced chipsets. Three times the power.
All the outstanding (and we mean outstanding) features in Evolve2 75 are powered by an advanced ecosystem of three powerful digital chipsets. These work in tandem to make Evolve2 75 faster, more powerful and more intelligent than ever before.
Incredible processing power = incredible productivity.
As flexible as you are
Whatever communication platform you’re using, this clever headset connects in an instant and keeps the collaboration going all day.
Evolve2 75 is purposefully designed and meticulously optimised for all leading platforms, like Microsoft Teams and Zoom, for an incredibly seamless experience every time you use it.
Protect your focus zone
On a call? No problem. We’ve studied open office behaviour and used the results to optimise the busylight on Evolve2 75, making it even more visible*, allowing it to be seen from more angles.
Now, your teammates can make a quick U-turn before you have to start mouthing ‘I’m on a call’ at them.
It’s good to know you can stop interruptions before they happen.
*when compared to the Evolve 75 model.
Works with your phone or platform.
Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional desk phones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone and web clients, from Microsoft Teams to Mitel.
Providing your staff with optimized and trusted devices that work seamlessly with your UC platform is key to productivity, audio quality and having fewer IT issues. Jabra has tested devices with a long list of platforms, and offers Microsoft Teams certified variants from our wide range of headsets and speakerphones.
Jabra Evolve2 75 MS Stereo – USB-A with Stand (27599-999-989)
- Box contentHeadset, Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter, USB cable 1.2m/3.9ft, carry pouch, user documents, desk stand (SKU dependent)
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD)199mm x 75mm x 238mm | 7.83in x 2.95in x 9.37in
- Packaging dimensions (Non-Bundle SKU) (WxHxD)195mm x 55mm x 238mm | 7.66in x 2.19in x 9.37in
- Main unit dimensions (WxHxD)145mm x 67mm x 190mm | 5.71in x 2.64in x 7.48in
- Materials usedDual-foam leatherette cushion, Headband ultra soft foam covered in color-matched leatherette, Metal slide arm
- Weight (stereo variant)197g | 6.9oz
- USB cable length1.2m
- Warranty2 years
- LED features and functionsBusylight, Deskstand docking indication, Incoming call, Microsoft Teams notifications (SKU dependent)
- Active Noise-CancellationJabra Advanced ANC™ using 4 of the device’s 8 microphones
- Speaker size40mm
- Speaker max input power30 mW
- Speaker frequency range20Hz – 20000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth (music mode)20Hz – 20000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth (speak mode)100Hz – 8000Hz
- Audio codecs supportedAAC, SBC
- Microphone type4 Analog MEMS / 4 Digital MEMS
- Microphone sensitivity-35 dBv/Pa (analog microphone)/-26 dBFS/Pa (digital microphone)
- Microphone frequency rangeAnalog 5Hz – 20000Hz | Digital 100Hz – 8000Hz
- User hearing protectionPeakStop, EU noise at work, G616, Jabra SafeToneTM
- Certifications and compliance*Microsoft Teams, MFi, Zoom, Amazon Alexa Built-in
- Headset form factorOn-ear headband
- Compatible software and/or appsJabra Direct, Jabra Sound+, Jabra Xpress
- Alexa Built-inYes
- Music timeUp to 36 hours (with ANC off) / up to 33 hours (with ANC on)
- Talk-timeUp to 25 hours (with ANC/busylight off)/Up to 19 hours (with ANC on/busylight on)
- Corded charging (cable dependent)USB-C
- Sleep modeYes
- Charging timeUp to 160 minutes
- Battery status % after 30 min / 60 min30% after 35 min and 60% after 70 min
- Battery typeRechargeable lithium-ion battery
- ConnectivityUSB-A/USB-C Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth profilesA2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.8, HSP v1.2, PBAP v1.1, SPP v1.2
- Bluetooth version5.2
- Operating rangeUp to 30m | 100ft
- Paired devicesUp to 8 devices
- On-head detectionYes
- Operating temperature-10°C to 45°C | 14°F to 113°F
- Storage temperature-10°C to 45°C | 14°F to 113°F
Product Manufactured by: Jabra
Product Found in: Bluetooth Headsets
Cackle Part Number: 501086
Manufacturer Part Number: 27599-999-989