Apple Care+ Macbook Pro M2 – 13″ (SF932ZX/A)
Apple Care+ Macbook Pro M2 Description
Apple Care+ Macbook Pro M2 – 13″ (SF932ZX/A) – Service and support from the people who know your Mac best.
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Enjoy up to three years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other accidental damage.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. For details, click here.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite service3
- Local Apple hardware service around the world3
Additional hardware service options
AppleCare+ provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world. Service coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- The battery1
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other accidental damage1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office, or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, including Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
- AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of additional service options from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law; for details, click here. Coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories, for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other accidental damage. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. See the terms for full details.
- Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
- Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Mac. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms.
- In New Zealand, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided for your benefit pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple Sales New Zealand (the insured) has purchased from AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited has authorised Apple Sales New Zealand to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Product Manufactured by: Apple
Product Found in: AppleCare
Cackle Part Number: 506184
Manufacturer Part Number: SF932ZX/A