D-LINK AC1300 Wireless Access Point – Nuclias Wave 2 Outdoor Cloud‑Managed (DBA-3620P)
D-LINK AC1300 Wireless Access Point Description
D-LINK AC1300 Wireless Access Point – Nuclias Wave 2 Outdoor Cloud‑Managed (DBA-3620P) – A robust outdoor model that can provide coverage throughout the heat of summer and the coolest of winters
- Centralized cloud-based management, with intuitive web and app-based interface
- Dual-band wireless speeds offer a formidable 1267 Mbps throughput
- Slice through congestion with better handling of multiple connections thanks to IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- 2 x 2 MU-MIMO Antenna with two spatial streams handles simultaneous connections more efficiently
- Supports WPA3™ – the latest WiFi security for more protection
- Band Steering pushes 5 GHz capable devices onto the faster band
- Beamforming tracks devices, giving better connectivity while on the move
- Create a secure guest network with social login amongst other authentication options
- Supports Power over Ethernet for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- With Zero Touch Deployment, deployment is flexible and fast: get online in no time
- IP55-rated water-resistant and dust-resistant housing
- Delivers powerful Wi-Fi, even in extreme temperatures (-40 to 50°C)
Cloud-managed outdoor Wi-Fi.
Manage your outdoor wireless network from anywhere with this Nuclias Cloud outdoor access point. Designed to give you Wi-Fi connectivity in outdoor spaces, it’s ideal for education, retail and hospitality and a great option for managed service providers. Deliver high-combined data rates of up to 1,300 Mbps2 over 2 dedicated wireless bands with the latest WPA3 wireless security.
Network management has never been this easy.
Nuclias Cloud is our simplest solution available and allows any organisation with any level of IT resources to quickly set up, manage and troubleshoot the entire network via a web browser, or the dedicated Nuclias Cloud app.
Exceptional connectivity, exceptional performance
The DBA-3620P delivers reliable, high-speed AC1300 Wave 2 Wi-Fi with maximum combined wireless speeds of up to 1.3 Gbps2. Band steering, MU-MIMO, beamforming and load balancing support further enhance the overall connectivity performance.
A more effective and efficient network.
When multiple access points are deployed in the same location, Nuclias Cloud supports automatic load balancing between them without the need for additional hardware or configuration. This ensures the Wi-Fi network performs optimally, all the time.
Reliable connectivity, whatever the weather.
Its IP55-rated weather-proof housing offers dust, rain, heat, snow and rust protection, even during extreme summers or freezing winters between -40 to 50°C.
Get your networks up and running from anywhere easily and quickly.
The DBA-3620P can be deployed without the need to send IT engineers on-site. With Nuclias Cloud’s Zero Touch Provisioning, you can power-up the access points on site, connect them to the network, and remotely set up and manage them through the Nuclias Cloud portal.
Complete control over your network.
With D-Link Nuclias Cloud, businesses can organise their entire wireless network, manage multiple APs simultaneously, and monitor live network statistics. This enables you to focus more on providing reliable connectivity and services and spend less time managing devices.
Your Guests Online in No Time with a Captive Portal
Get your guests online quickly and easily with a captive portal. Not only can you let them connect using just their email address, Facebook or Google account, it also gives your business the opportunity to increase brand awareness and advertise promotions. At the same time, it can provide user insights that allow businesses to better understand their customers.
|Wireless AC Wave 2|
Frequency band mode
|400 Mbps 2.4 GHz|
867 Mbps 5 GHz
|Embedded omni-directional antennas|
|3.5 dBi for 2.4 GHz|
5 dBi for 5 GHz
|1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
Type of housing
|Access Point (AP)|
Maximum number of SSIDs
Auto channel selection
AP traffic load balance
SSID broadcast disable
Rogue AP detection
MAC address filtering
Controller managed features
|AP load balance|
Auto-channel, auto-RF management
|Nuclias Cloud Networking Solution|
Product Manufactured by: D-LINK
Product Found in: Wireless Access Point
Cackle Part Number: 505808
Manufacturer Part Number: DBA-3620P