Plug and play meeting technology is a must-have investment more than ever. As remote and hybrid working emerges as the “new normal” for most businesses, companies are searching for better ways to drive meaningful connections between people at a distance. The key to success is finding the right balance between ease of use, and feature-rich performance.
Video conferencing has become the most popular way, if not the only way to replicate face-to-face conversation and meetings. Solutions like the Yealink MeetingBar A20 and A30 for small and medium meeting rooms enable smart team collaboration, excellent presentations and more. Most importantly – once it is configured the device becomes single touch to join the meeting making it extremely user friendly for the people.
Yealink MeetingBar A20
Yealink MeetingBar A20 is a comprehensive meeting hardware solution offering amazing video, excellent audio quality, and the Microsoft Teams software all built into the device that companies need. Together with AI technologies like auto framing and speaker tracking, the high-quality tech provided by Yealink enables a higher quality of meeting time after time. There’s even a built-in Android chipset, so all the native features of Microsoft Teams Rooms are accessible with a single touch.
To break down even further, the MeetingBar A20 has:
- Intelligent video collaboration: With an Android 9.0 operating system and chipset built-in, it’s easy to start a meeting without any issues. The Yealink A20 Teams edition comes with Microsoft Teams pre-installed, so you can start meetings via a touch or through the remote controller. The device enables content sharing and whiteboarding (yet to be released by Microsoft) without the need for any additional laptops or computer systems, and business leaders can even manage their tech remotely
- Amazing video quality: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 technology provides the camera sound bar with state of the art image processing capabilities, as well as encoding and decoding abilities. Equip with 20 mega pixel, the camera provides a high-quality video stream in any situation, with a super-wide field of view. There are even tools to automatically optimize brightness in rooms where lighting is limited
- Fantastic sound support: The all-in-one design of the Yealink MeetingBar A20 includes 8 MEMs microphone arrays to ensure exceptional clarity in voice conversations. The technology comes with built-in dereverberation and noise proofing, as well as an upgraded beamforming algorithm. Yealink also includes reliable acoustic echo cancellation for more precise voice pickup
- Powerful AI technology: AI technology comes built-in to automatically enhance your video meetings. The automatic framing and speaker tracking features ensures people in a video meeting can always focus on the details that matter most. The A20 camera will zoom in on the speaker automatically without the need for camera adjustments too
- Easy content sharing: Sharing content alongside video and audio with the Yealink A20 MeetingBar is a smooth and straightforward experience. The solution is dual-screen ready, so you can share content or whiteboarding screens alongside video. Since Microsoft Teams is already built into your system, you can easily share your content through the software your employees and contacts already use
The Microsoft Teams edition of the MeetingBar A20 from Yealink is a fantastic all-in-one system designed to enable faster, more efficient meetings in the new age of work. This intelligence meeting bar will transform small rooms and huddle spaces in a matter of minutes. The easy-to-use tech allows for for immersive content sharing, exceptional video/audio quality, and faster collaboration between teams. If you’re already invested in Microsoft Teams, this could be a must-have purchase.
Yealink MeetingBar A30
Looking at the MeetingBar A30, the big brother of the two – The similarity between A20 is very close but MeetingBar A30 is just a tad more powerful in terms of the hardware that has been incorporated into the device. A30 is designed to cater medium sized meeting rooms and with that in mind, Yealink has incorporated a dual camera setup into the sound bar. It features an optical camera with 10x hybrid zoom and an 8-megapixel digital camera with a 120° field of view, delivering a clear visual experience with depth, which is unable to be achieved with a single camera.
Some of the the notable features on the MeetingBar A30:
- Smart Video Collaboration: Based on Android 9.0 OS, A30 owns native Teams or Zoom expensive that all features can be operated by just one touch or by the remote controller. Meanwhile, A30 supports both content sharing and whiteboard that making the meeting more communicative and collaborative.
- See Everyone Clearly: Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, A30 has strong image processing, encoding and decoding capabilities. Besides, with its 8 MP camera can provide a high-quality video conference experience. With super-wide 120° field of view, everyone in the conference can be seen without adjusting the camera. Moreover, the image brightness can be automatically optimized even in a dim or backlight environment, ensuring the participant faces can be seen clearly.
- Two cameras design with AI technology: A30 is equipped with two cameras design, one for panoramic analysis and one for image output.Featuring AI technology, including Auto Framing and Speaker Tracking, A30 not only supports framing the groups automatically according to the number and the position of the participants, but also automatically zoom in the speaker without adjusting the camera, making the participants more focus on the conference.
- Precise Sound Localization, Full-Duplex Experience: 8 MEMS microphone arrays make A30 have stronger ability of noise proof and dereverberation. The new upgraded beamforming algorithm, together with technology of processing on acoustic echo cancellation and the dereverberation, brings high quality full-duplex call and realizes more precise voice pickup.
- All-in-one Design for Fast Start: Integrating computing unit, camera, microphones, speaker, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A30 takes up less space and minimizing cable clutter. For your easy deployment, it is ready for a video conference by simply plugging in the power adapter and HDMI cable. In addition, the Yealink Device Management ensures an easy management to you.
Our verdict – Both the Yealink MeetingBar A20 and A30 is a perfect example of how all-in-one technology can streamline the future of business meetings. The comprehensive technology includes a computing unit, camera, microphones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, speaker technology, and even mounting brackets. The result is a meeting room in a single bar, taking up less space and simplifying deployment.
With the A20 and A30 Teams Edition, businesses even get the added benefit of having their preferred communication and collaboration tool pre-installed in the hardware. This means you can quickly and easily launch Teams at the touch of a button and start sharing content in a matter of seconds. For video-first business environments, these two devices will be a valuable investment in the years ahead.