BYOD Medium Rooms
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Medium Rooms is designed for meeting room of up to 12 people and approximately 25 metre squared in size. This is used for meeting rooms where users can bring their own PC into the meeting room and connect to the entire video conference system through a single USB interface. This is typically designed for users consuming a Teams or Zoom "User" License. The system is also applicable for meeting room with dedicated PC but is consuming normal "User" Licenses rather than "Room" System licenses.
Which Solution Do you prefer?
Panacast Camera + Speak 810 + Panacast Hub BYOD Video Conference Bundle
Some of the benefits include:
- Jabra PanaCast Hub is plug-and-play but you can also combine with a hub or dock that also connects speaker, TV, power and internet, for a simple one-cable user interface.
- Jabra PanaCast-4K covers the full 180° field of view.
- Combine PanaCast with the Jabra Speak 810 for an optimal video and audio experience that’s like a face-to-face meeting.
- Jabra PanaCast works with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions and is certified for use with Microsoft Teams & Zoom. Be confident that your team can connect, whatever equipment they’re using.
- Intelligent Zoom automatically includes everyone in the conversation, zooming in whenever meeting participants are present, optimising screen real estate.
75" Interactive + Logitech Meetup + Expansion Microphone + Startech Docking BYOD Video Conference Bundle
C2055 BYOD Video Conference Bundle
Meetup + Expansion Mic + StarTech USB Docking Station BYOD Video Conference Bundle
Logitech Meetup works with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions and is certified for use with Microsoft Teams, Google & Zoom. Be confident that your team can connect, whatever equipment they’re using.
Some of the benefits include:
- With RightSight™ computer vision, MeetUp automatically adjusts camera position and zoom to find and frame people in the room.
- All-in-one conferencecam with an ultra-wide lens for small rooms
- Logitech Expansion Mic for MeetUp provides greater flexibility in meeting room configurations. Meetup’s built-in beamforming mics are optimized for up to 4 meters(13.1 feet).
- A microphone mute button lets those at the far end of the table mute the entire speakerphone system. The indicator light shows when the microphone is muted, when a call is active, and when Bluetooth® wireless pairing has begun.
- You can even download the free Logi Remote app to control MeetUp with an iPhone or iPad.
Plug-and-play by bringing your own laptop.
Studio + Expansion Mic + StarTech USB Docking Station BYOD Video Conference Bundle
The meetings platform that makes you more productive
Explore all types ...
Call Us, Write to Us, or Knock on Our Door
We Would Be Happy To Meet You And Learn All About Your Business
Fill in your details on the contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.