Referral Program Terms and Conditions
By registering for or otherwise participating in the Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program, you accept and agree to comply with these terms and conditions and understand that the results of the Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program, as determined by Cackle Cloud Hub or its agents, is final in all respects.
- “Cackle Cloud Hub” means Cackle Cloud Hub, Inc.
- “Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program” or “Program” means the program described on the website located at https://cackle.co.nz/referral-program/ (or such successor site as designated by Cackle Cloud Hub) and to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
- “Lead” means the validly registered and complete information of a company, or individual representing a company, that is a prospective new Cackle Cloud Hub customer.
- “Referrer” means an individual or company that (i) is properly enrolled on the Program website; (ii) registers a lead with Cackle Cloud Hub.
- “Referee” means the company, or individual representing a company, referred as a Lead to Cackle Cloud Hubby the Referrer that (i) is not already in Cackle Cloud Hub’s lead management database as of the date the Lead is first submitted to Cackle Cloud Hub by Referrer; (ii) becomes an Cackle Cloud Hub customer by submitting an initial service order for at least three (3) Qualifying Lines; and (iii) remains a customer of Cackle Cloud Hub in good standing and current in payment for the Qualifying Period.
- “Qualifying Line” means a Pay as you Go Office, Pay as you Go Executive, Pay as you Go Collaboration or Included Calls Office, Included Calls Executive and Included Collaboration.
- “Qualifying Period” means a period of 60 days from the date that Referee’s initial service order for the Qualifying Lines is submitted to Cackle Cloud Hub.
- “Qualifying Add-On Period” means a period of 60 days from the date that Referee’s service order for the Qualifying Add-On Lines is submitted to Cackle Cloud Hub.
II. Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program
- Reward. Subject to these terms and conditions, for each Qualifying Line and Qualifying Add-On Line that a Referee orders within six (6) months of the date first referred to Cackle Cloud Hubby Referrer, Cackle Cloud Hub shall pay Referrer $10 NZD per Qualifying Line and Qualifying Add-On Line, for each Referee (“Reward”). If Qualifying Lines or Qualifying Add-On Lines are removed from the Referee’s account during the Qualifying Period, or with respect to Qualifying Add-On Lines, during the Qualifying Add-On Period, the Reward will be reduced to reflect the status of Qualifying Lines on the Referee’s account as of the last day of the Qualifying Period and, with respect to Qualifying Add-On Lines, Qualifying Add-On Lines on the Referee’s account as of the last day of the Qualifying Add-On Period.
- Registration. To be eligible to receive a Reward under the Program, Referrer must (i) be validly enrolled in the program, including by providing complete, accurate, and up to date contact information;
- Leads. Referrer must submit a complete and accurate online submission form, including contact information, for each Lead. Only one Lead may be submitted for each prospective new customer of Cackle Cloud Hub. A Lead is considered active for a period of six (6) months from the date first submitted by Referrer. If a Lead has not converted into a Referee within the six-month period, the Lead shall expire and the Referrer shall not be entitled to a Reward if the prospective new customer subsequently purchases Cackle Cloud Hub services, unless Referrer can provide Cackle Cloud Hub with reasonable written proof that Referrer continues to be actively engaged with the Lead and Cackle Cloud Hub in converting the Lead to Referee. If a Lead has expired, Referrer may resubmit the lead to Cackle Cloud Hub. Leads that are generated by a script, macro, or other automated source are ineligible for the Program. Upon submission to Cackle Cloud Hub, all Leads will become the sole and exclusive property of Cackle Cloud Hub and will not be returned to Referrer.
- Limitations and Exclusions. Offer valid in New Zealand only and cannot be combined with any other offers. The Program is valid only for referrals to new customers that have not subscribed to any Cackle Cloud Hub service previously. Companies, or individuals representing a company, (i) referred to Cackle Cloud Hub prior to the date on which a Lead is submitted by Referrer to Cackle Cloud Hub, (ii) engaged in discussions with Cackle Cloud Hub as of the date the Lead is submitted by Referrer, or (iii) which are an affiliate or subsidiary of an existing Cackle Cloud Hub customer, do not qualify under the Program.
- Payment. If a Reward is due and Referrer has complied with these terms,Cackle Cloud Hub shall pay the Reward to Referrer within 45 days from the expiration of the applicable Qualifying Period or, with respect to Qualifying Add-On Lines, the expiration of the applicable Qualifying Add-On Period. Payment of a Reward is made in New Zealand Dollars by issuing a Prezzy Card via mail, as determined in Cackle Cloud Hub’s sole discretion, payable to the Referrer.
- Taxes & Costs. REFERRER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND FOREIGN TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE REWARD AND PAYMENT THEREOF. The value of the Reward will be treated as ordinary income to Referrer for income tax purposes,or equivalent for eligible foreign countries, for the relevant year will be sent to the Referrer if legally required. Additionally, Referrer is solely responsible for any and all incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses Referrer incurs in relation to or arising out of participation in the Program.
- By participating in the Program, Referrer acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- Referrer is an independent contractor and cannot resell Cackle Cloud Hub Referrer shall conduct itself in a professional manner. Referrer shall not purport to make any representations or commitments to prospective customers on behalf of Cackle Cloud Hub. Referrer shall not make any claims regarding the Cackle Cloud Hub services beyond those made by Cackle Cloud Hub in the documentation relating to Cackle Cloud Hub services available at https://cackle.co.nz/referral-program/ (or such successor site as designated by Cackle Cloud Hub).
- By submitting a Lead, Referrer represents and warrants that (i) it has received prior express written consent the company, or individual representing a company, contact included in the Lead to disclose the contact’s name and business contact information to Cackle Cloud Hub; and (ii) the contact is a company or representative of a company in a decision-making role. Referrer acknowledges and agrees that Cackle Cloud Hub may inform the referee contact that Cackle Cloud Hub received their contact information from Referrer.
- Cackle Cloud Hub may cease to offer the Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program or its benefits to any Referrer whom Cackle Cloud Hub, in its sole discretion, suspects of fraud or abuse or breach of the terms of the Program.
- The following are not eligible to register as a Referrer for the Referral Program: (a) owners, employees, agents, officers, directors, subsidiaries or affiliates of the Referee or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries; or (b) employees, agents, officers, directors, or contractors in the sales (if eligible for commission-based compensation) or marketing departments of Cackle Cloud Hub, or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
IV. Cackle Cloud Hub
- Cackle Cloud Hub is not responsible for: (a) Leads that are lost, delayed, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete; (b) Referrer’s inability to submit a Lead through the Program website; (c) Lead information that was not captured correctly; or (d) any issues associated with hardware, software, telephone, internet, virus contamination, network issues, human error, electronic malfunctions, or any other technical problem.
- Cackle Cloud Hub may amend or otherwise modify the terms of the Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program, or suspend or terminate the Program, at any time without prior notice.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.Cackle Cloud Hub MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT. Cackle Cloud Hub DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE AND MERCHANT ABILITY.
- The Cackle Cloud Hub Referral Program (including these terms and conditions) shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Zealand for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Program.