LG 55SVH7E 55″ Ultra Narrow Bazel Full HD Signage Display
LG 55SVH7E Features
LG 55SVH7E comes with immersive 0.44 mm Even Bezel
- The ultra-narrow 0.44 mm bezel and 0.88 mm bezel to bezel – which have been verified by Nemko*, allow the 55SVH7E to recreate the original image with minimal interruption for a near seamless viewing experience in a video wall configuration.
- LG IPS panels allow you to enjoy lifelike picture quality with minimal variation from wide viewing angles. Featuring excellent consistency in colour temperature and less change in contrast, LG IPS panels boast excellent image reproduction.
Improved Brightness Uniformity
- LG has improved backlight brightness uniformity reducing the shadowing effect on the screen edge. The 55SVH7E display boasts greater visibility and consistent brightness across the screen.
- The 55SVH7E includes an image improvement algorithm that can reduce image gaps among tiled displays when playing back videos. Objects located on the bezel boundaries are adjusted for a near seamless viewing experience.
- Quad Core SoC (System on Chip) can execute several tasks at the same time without a separate media player. Additionally, the webOS platform enhances user convenience with intuitive UI and simple app development tools.
- The menu structure has been optimised for commercial use. It simplifies the user experience and groups similar functions together, allowing for a more intuitive GUI.
- Whilst many displays have a GUI based on landscape-oriented TV usage, the GUI of the 55SVH7E is designed so that users can also install screens in a portrait orientation and maintain the user-friendly experience.
- Depending on the content, the colour temperature of the screen can be easily adjusted by users with a remote control.
- In previous LG video walls, white balance was adjustable only in “full-white” mode, but the 55SVH7E allows you to modify each value of grey scale to achieve more detailed and precise white balance adjustment.
- The LAN daisy chain feature allows users to control and monitor signage, distribute content, and even update firmware all at once.
- Maintenance gets easier and faster with the optional Signage 365 Care service, an additional cloud service solution provided by LG*. Signage 365 Care remotely manages status of displays in your workspaces for fault diagnosis and remote services, helping ensure the stable operation of your business.
|PANEL||Screen Size||55″ (139cm)|
|Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Native Resolution||1,920 x 1,080 (FHD)|
|Brightness (Typ.)||700 cd/m2|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||178 x 178|
|Response Time||8 ms (G to G)|
|Surface Treatment||Haze 3%|
|Life Time (Typ.)||60,000 Hrs|
|Operation Hours||24 Hrs|
|Orientation||Landscape & Portrait|
|CONNECTIVITY||Input||HDMI (2), DP, DVI-D, RGB, Audio, USB 2.0|
|External Control||RS232C In/out, RJ45 In/out, IR In|
|MECHANICAL SPECIFICATION||Bezel Colour||Black|
|Bezel Width||0.44 mm (Even)|
|Monitor Dimension (W x H x D)||1,210.51 x 681.22 x 86.5 mm|
|Weight (Head)||16.8 kg|
|Carton Dimension (W x H x D)||1,353.0 x 855.0 x 263.0 mm|
|Packed Weight||23.6 kg|
|VESATM Standard Mount Interface||600 x 400 mm|
|KEY FEATURE||KEY FEATURE||Internal Memory 8GB (System 4GB, Available 4GB), Temperature Sensor, Tile Mode (Up to 15×15), Natural Mode @Tile Mode, ISM Method, DPM Select, Smart Energy Saving, Contents Scheduling(USB, Internal Memory), USB Cloning, Easy Brightness Control, Calibration Mode, Content Rotation, OSD Portrait Mode, Sync Mode, PM Mode, Still Image Diagnosis, HDMI-CEC1),Wake on LAN, Fail Over, No Signal Image (Up to 5MB), Embedded Template, Check Screen (via Pixel Sensor), OPS Power Control, Scan Inversion (with Pivot Mode)|
1) Compatibility may differ by equipment.
|ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS||Operation Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operation Humidity||10% to 80%|
|POWER||Power Supply||100-240V~, 50/60Hz|
|Power Type||Built-In Power|
|Power Consumption -Typ.||170W|
|Power Consumption – Max.||220 W|
|CERTIFICATION||Safety||CB / NRTL|
|EMC||AS/NZS CISPR32,RCM(Class A)|
|ErP / Energy Star||Yes(EU Only) / No|
|MEDIA PLAYER COMPATIBILITY||OPS Type Compatible||Yes (Piggyback)|
|SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY||Content Management Software||SuperSign CMS|
|Control and Monitoring Software||SuperSign Control/Control+|
|ACCESSORIES||Basic||Remote Controller, Power Cord, RS232C Cable, LAN Cable, DP Cable, IR Receiver, Guide Bracket, Screws, Manual|
|Optional||Wall Mount (Landscape: WM-L640V, Portrait: WM-P640V), OPS Kit (KT-OPSA)|
Product Manufactured by: LG
Product Found in: 40″-59″ TVs
Cackle Part Number: CLG064
Manufacturer Part Number: 55SVH7E