Startech HDMI Video Switch – 4 x 4 Matrix Splitter (VS440HDMI)
Startech HDMI Video Switch Description
Startech HDMI Video Switch – 4 x 4 Matrix Splitter (VS440HDMI) – The VS440HDMI 4×4 HDMI® Audio/Video Matrix Switch/Splitter (with Audio and RS232) lets you share up to 4 distinct HDMI or DVI inputs (using HDMI to DVI adapters – not included), with audio, between 4 independent displays or projectors.
Providing convenient front push-button and RS232 PC software control, this matrix switch allows each input and the corresponding audio to be switched individually, meaning that different A/V sources can be shown on each output, or a single source can be output to several offering maximum flexibility.
The switcher features a front panel LCD display for easy status monitoring, plus an included remote control and IR extender module for simple control from a distance.
Designed to provide maximum functionality while saving space, the HDMI Video Matrix Switch can be used as a standalone solution or rack-mounted using ear-mounts (included).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for connecting/switching multiple sources in Test Bench Facilities, Data Centers, Help Desks and Video Broadcasting Facilities
- Perfect for digital signage applications in retail environments requiring more than one media player or PC to be connected
- Allow trainees/students to see what is on your display and then switch them back to their own display after the demonstration completes
- Run multimedia presentations with supporting data displayed on another monitor in business conference rooms or at trade shows
- Take full control of your A/V sources and displays/projectors – select any source on any display
- Matrix switching functionality gives you full control of the video source displayed on each monitor, at the touch of a button
- Front panel push-buttons, RS-232 PC port and IR remote included for simple control and flexible switching options
- Storage of display configurations allow for convenient recall of preferred combinations
- Included software allows storage of up to 4 distinct display combinations
- Allows four PCs/Media Players to provide video to four displays
- Allows storage and recall of a display combination using front panel buttons
- Supports connection to DVI displays using HDMI® to DVI adapters (sold separately)
- Equipped with easy to use front panel selection buttons
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 or 1080p
- 10m (32ft) Maximum cable length
- Front panel LCD for easy status monitoring
- Includes remote control and IR extension module
- RS232 interface for PC control
Product Manufactured by: Startech
Product Found in: AV Switches
Cackle Part Number: 503940
Manufacturer Part Number: VS440HDMI