The EnGenius Durafon is an industrial long range cordless telephone with up to 5 miles (8 km) range in open terrain and up to 12 floors of penetration in office buildings. In warehouse environments, you can have up to 250,000 square feet of coverage. Outdoors on farms, ranches, car lots or college campuses, coverage is up to 3,000 acres.
In addition to being a cordless telephone, the EnGenius Durafon is also a full-duplex 2-way radio which operates independent of the base unit. This system will grow with your business, allowing you to add up to 9 handsets per base unit. You can expand the system up to 4 lines (4 base units are needed) and 36 handsets in total. The Durafon works off any analogue line and is also easy to add to your digital PBX with the EnGenius digital adapter (optional).
Telepermitted for use in NZ
These are a NZ variant and operate on NZ compliant frequencies
See EnGenius feature comparsion chart pdf to compare with other EnGenius long range phones.
- Full duplex two way radio
- Headset capability
- Extend your coverage with an optional external antenna
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Answer and transfer calls away from your desk
- Program soft keys – access important PBX functions on the handset
- Caller ID and call waiting
- Put 30 numbers into speed dial
- Exceptional security
- Long talk time up to 6 hours and 50 hours on standby
- Add up to 36 handsets (4 base units required)