Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 24″ Full HD IPS Business Monitor
Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 Descriptions
Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 brings crisp views and efficient performance – The Philips PowerSensor display using 85% post consumer recycled plastics and PVC, BFR free housing is ideal for eco-friendly productivity.
IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
- IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle – even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
Narrow border display for a seamless appearance
- The new Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 displays feature ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
- SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
- Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
- Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips 241B7QPTEB/75 Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
- The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base’s people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
PowerSensor saves up to 80% energy costs
- PowerSensor is a built-in ‘people sensor’ that transmits and receives harmless infrared signals to determine if user is present and automatically reduces monitor brightness when user steps away from the desk, cutting energy costs by up to 80 percent and prolonging monitor life
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- A pair of high quality stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing, etc depending on model and design.
USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
- Super Speed USB 3.0 deploys 5.0 gbit/s transfer rate, which is about 10 times faster than USB 2.0 standard significantly reducing data transfer time saving you time and money. With more bandwidth, super speed transfer rates, better power management and superior overall performance, USB 3.0 sets the latest global standard allowing you to use the large capacity storage devices. Sync-N-Go technology ensures you don’t have to wait anymore for bandwidth to be freed up. Your investment in USB 2.0 devices is protected as it is backward compatible.
DisplayPort-out for connecting additional displays
- With DisplayPort-out you can connect multiple high resolution displays with just one cable from your first display to the PC. The ability to daisy chain multiple displays enables you to create a clean desktop without the hassle of too many wires all over.
SmartConnect with DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA connections
- With a plethora of connectivity, these Philips displays come equipped with multi connections like VGA, Display Port, universal HDMI connector, enabling you to enjoy high resolution uncompressed video and audio content. USB connections ensures that you can have super speed data transfers while having global connectivity. Regardless of what source you use, you can rest assured that this Philips display will ensure your investment is not made obsolete any time soon!
|Picture/Display||LCD panel type||IPS technology|
|Backlight type||W-LED system|
|Panel Size||23.8 inch / 60.5 cm|
|Effective viewing area||527 (H) x 296.5 (V)|
|Optimum resolution||1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz|
|Response time (typical)||5 ms (Gray to Gray)*|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1000:1|
|Pixel pitch||0.275 x 0.275 mm|
- 178º (H) / 178º (V)
- @ C/R > 10
|Picture enhancement||· SmartImage|
|Display colors||· 16.7M|
|Scanning Frequency||30 – 83 kHz (H) / 56 – 76 Hz (V)|
- VGA (Analog )
- DisplayPort 1.2
- mini DisplayPort 1.2 x 1
- HDMI 1.4
|USB||· USB 3.0×4 (1 w/fast charging)*|
|Convenience||Built-in Speakers||2W x 2|
- Power On/Off
- Low Blue Mode
- Brazil Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
|Other convenience||· Kensington lock|
· VESA mount (100x100mm)
|Plug & Play Compatibility|
- Mac OS X
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
|Height adjustment||150 mm|
|Power||ECO mode||10.2 W (typ.)|
|On mode||14.4 W (typ.)|
|Standby mode||< 0.3 W (typ.)|
|Off mode||Zero watts with AC switch|
|Power LED indicator||· Operation – White|
· Standby mode- White (blinking)
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
|Dimensions||Product with stand (mm)||541 x 527 x 257 mm|
|Product without stand (mm)||541 x 332 x 57 mm|
|Packaging in mm (WxHxD)||603 x 492 x 224 mm|
|Weight||Product with stand (kg)||6.07 kg|
|Product without stand (kg)||3.64 kg|
|Product with packaging (kg)||8.78 kg|
|Operating conditions||Temperature range (operation)||0°C to 40°C|
|Temperature range (storage)||-20°C to 60°C|
|Altitude||Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)|
|MTBF (demonstrated)||70,000 hrs (excluded backlight)|
|Sustainability||Environmental and energy|
- EnergyStar 7.0
- EPEAT Gold*
- TCO edge
|Recyclable packaging material||· 100%|
|Post consumer recycled plastic||· 85%|
- PVC / BFR free housing
- Mercury free
- Lead free
|Compliance and standards||Regulatory Approvals|
- CE Mark
- FCC Class B
- TCO edge
- TUV Ergo
Product Manufactured by: Philips
Product Found in: 23″-25″ Monitors
Cackle Part Number: CPH011
Manufacturer Part Number: 241B7QPTEB/75