The Alogic USB-C to HDMI VGA Adapter is an innovative 2-in-1 solution for connecting a USB-C enabled source such as a Laptop or MacBook to a HDMI or VGA enabled Display. Multiple outputs from the adapter ensures compatibility with almost any Projector, Monitor or Display for travel, or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office. The adapter is compatible with most of the USB-C enabled computers with support for USB-C Display Alt. mode and Thunderbolt 3 ports. The Plug-and-Play adapter has a small foot print and lightweight design perfect for travel, or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
The adapter does not support multiple displays at the same time and only one video output is supported on the adapter at a time. If multiple displays are connected at the same time only one of the output will function
- Connecting a USB-C Source to an HDMI or VGA Display
- 2-in-1 Video Outputs:HDMI/VGA/DVI from the adapter ensures compatibility with almost any Dsiplay at the office
- Plug and Play – no driver required
- Host powered – no external power required
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports