Samsung T7 2TB Portable SSD Titan Gray – MU-PC2T0T/WW USB 3.2 Gen 2 with up to 1050MB/s
Samsung T7 2TB Portable SSD Titan Gray Description
Samsung T7 2TB Portable SSD Titan Gray – The new norm in external storage
Light and pocket-sized, the Portable SSD T7 both delivers fast speeds and safeguards data for an easy way to store and transfer large files. Experience everyday high performance in your work and play with the T7.
Transfer in a flash
Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2 on the T7. The embedded PCIe NVMe technology facilitates sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 almost twice as fast as the previous T5 model.
- * Performance may vary depending on host configuration.
- To reach maximum read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively,
- the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.
- For detailed information, please refer to the FAQs. Click here
- ** Based on internal test results compared to a Samsung external HDD 1TB(HX-MTD10EA).
- Test system configuration: ASUS Z370 ROG MAXIMUS X APEX (USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C),
- Intel® Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz(Coffeelake), OS-Windows 10 RS6
Built strong and secure
SSD stands for Solid State Drive, which means it’s built with no moving parts. The hardware can be secured with an AES 256-bit encrypted password and is encased in a sturdy metal body that keeps data intact from falls of up to 2 meters. The T7 is confidently backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- * Based on an internal free fall shock test conducted under controlled conditions.
- ** For more information on the warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/support.
Sophisticated thermal solution
Use T7 without worrying about overheating. The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses ePCM technology and the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the compact SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds.
* T7 maintains its skin temperatures below 45ºc at all times, following the Samsung internal quality standards for heat management and safety.
Sleek and compact style
Pocket-sized and slim, the lightweight body comes standard on the T7. Roughly the size of a credit card and weighing in at 58 grams, the solid aluminum unibody construction fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Find your best fit
The T7 gives you a range of options so you can find your perfect match. Pick a color from classic black to striking blue and red, and choose from three capacities to fit what your lifestyle demands: 500GB, 1TB, or 2TB.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
Access your files anytime, anywhere. The T7 is compatible with PC, Mac, Android devices, gaming consoles, and more. Included in the box are USB Type
C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables for added convenience.
* Compatibility with host devices may vary. Some operating systems may require T7 reformatting. Please find the compatible devices list on www.samsung.com/support.
** T7 is compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
The T7 comes embedded with upgraded software for PCs and Macs to help you set up a password and get the latest firmware updates. You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets.
* Software requires Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS X 10.10 and higher, or Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher. Older versions of the Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems may not be supported.
** Firmware update requires PC or Mac and internet connection. Android app available on Google Play.
World’s No. 1 Flash Memory
Experience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world’s number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
* Source: 2003 – 2019 IHS Markit data: NAND suppliers’ revenue market share
|Specifications||Interface||Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen2 (10 Gbps), backwards compatible|
|Capacity||500GB, 1TB, 2TB (Indigo Blue)|
500GB, 1TB, 2TB (Titan Gray)
500GB, 1TB, 2TB (Metallic Red)
|Transfer Speed||Up to 1,050 MB/s|
|Model Code (Capacity)1)|
|· MU-PC500T (500GB)|
· MU-PC1T0T (1TB)
· MU-PC2T0T (2TB)
· MU-PC500R (500GB)
· MU-PC1T0R (1TB)
· MU-PC2T0R (2TB)
· MU-PC500H (500GB)
· MU-PC1T0H (1TB)
· MU-PC2T0H (2TB)
|General Feature||INTERFACE2)||USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), backwards compatibility|
|TRANSFER SPEED||Up to 1,050 MB/s|
|SECURITY||Samsumg Portable SSD Software 1.0|
(*Optional Password Protection)
|DIMENSION (WxHxD)||85 x 57 x 8.0 mm|
|CERTIFICATION||CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC|
|ENCRYPTION||AES 256-bit hardware encryption|
Product Manufactured by: Samsung
Product Found in: External SSD
Cackle Part Number: CSA042
Manufacturer Part Number: MU-PC2T0T/WW