Asus PRIME B560M-K B560 LGA1200 Micro ATX Motherboard (PRIME-B560M-K)
Asus PRIME B560M-K B560 Micro ATX – Intel® B560 (LGA 1200) mATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, two M.2 slots, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, D-Sub, rear USB 3.2 Gen 1, TPM header,RGB header.
Asus PRIME B560M-K B560 Description
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B560M-K provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B560 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
- Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers – An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
- Quick and Simple Setup – EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
Prime B560 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
- VRM Heatsinks and Thermal Pads – The VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs for better cooling performance.
- Cooler by Design – Prime B560 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B560 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS B560 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
- Robust Power Design – Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Prime B560M-K is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
- Improved DDR4 Performance – Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. Improved DDR4 Performance technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
- Dual M.2 slots (up to 64 Gbps) – Prime B560M-K offers a total of two M.2 slots, with one slot supporting data-transfer speeds of up to 64 Gbps via PCI Express® 4.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
- PCIe® 4.0 Slot – ASUS B560 motherboards are designed specifically for 11th Generation Intel® Core™ CPUs and offer PCIe® 4.0 connectivity for the latest GPUs. The wide bandwidth and superfast transmission speeds allow you to create feature-rich builds that can handle high loads effortlessly.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Prime B560 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Asus PRIME B560M-K B560 Feature
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
|CPU||Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors|
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
|Memory||DDR4 5000(OC)/4800(OC)/4600(OC)/4400(OC)/4266(OC)/4000(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*|
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
|Graphics||* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.|
** Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of [email protected], others will only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of [email protected] .Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
|Expansion Slots||Intel® 11th &10th Gen Processors|
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot
– Intel®11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode
– Intel®10th Gen processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode
Intel® B560 Chipset
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage||Supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
Intel®11th Gen ProcessorsM.2_1 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280- Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode, this slot will be disabled for other CPUs
M.2_2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes)*
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
* The M.2_2 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_2.When M.2_2 runs SATA mode, SATA6G_2 will be disabled.
|Ethernet||1 x Intel® 1Gb Ethernet|
|USB||Rear USB: Total 6 ports|
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 x Type-A)2 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x Type-A)1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
|Audio||Realtek ALC897 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC*|
– Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– Supports up to 24-Bit/192 kHz playback
– Audio Shielding
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
* A chassis with an HD audio module in the front panel is required to support 7.1 Surround Sound audio output.
|Back Panel I/O Ports||4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 x Type-A)|
2 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x Type-A)
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI™ port
1 x Intel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet
3 x Audio jacks
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse combo port
|Intrernal I/O Connectors||Fan and Cooling related|
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header
1 x 4-pin Chassis Fan header
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin+12V Power connector
2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
1 x RGB header
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x COM Port header
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x Speaker header
1 x SPI TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x 10-1 pin System Panel header
|Special Features||ASUS 5X PROTECTION III|
– DIGI+ VRM
– Overvoltage Protection
– SafeSlot Core
– Stainless-Steel Back I/O
ASUS Thermal Solution
– M.2 heatsink
– VRM heatsink design
– AURA RGB headers
– Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
|Software Features||ASUS Exclusive Software|
– AURA Creator
– AURA Sync
AI Suite 3
– Performance and Power Saving Utility
Fan Xpert 2+
– EZ update
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial version)
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS|
|Manageability||WOL by PME, PXE|
2x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
2 x M.2 anchors
1 x Support DVD
1 x User manual
|Operating System||Windows 10 64bit|
24.4cm x 21.1cm
Product Manufactured by: Asus
Product Found in: Motherboard
Cackle Part Number: 501016
Manufacturer Part Number: PRIME-B560M-K