GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 TI Gaming OC 8GB Graphics Card GV-N307TGAMING OC-8GD
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 TI Gaming OC 8GB Graphics Card Description
GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3070 TI GAMING OC 8GB GRAPHICS CARD GV-N307TGAMING OC-8GD
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6X 256-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Protection metal back plate
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
Core Clock – 1830 MHz (Reference Card: 1770 MHz)
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 TI Gaming OC 8GB Graphics Card Feature
Windforce 3x Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features two 90mm and one 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 7 composite copper heat pipes, a large copper plate direct touches the GPU, 3D active fans and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D Active Fan
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
Unique Blade Fan
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
Graphene Nano Lubricant
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
Large Cooper Plate & Heat-Pipe
With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper plate combines the composite heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat sink.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
- Graphics ProcessingGeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti
- Core Clock1830 MHz (Reference Card: 1770 MHz)
- CUDA® Cores6144
- Memory Clock19000 MHz
- Memory Size8 GB
- Memory TypeGDDR6X
- Memory Bus256 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)608 GB/s
- Card BusPCI-E 4.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution7680×4320
- Card sizeL=320 W=129 H=55 mm
- PCB FormATX
- DirectX12 Ultimate
- Recommended PSU750W
- Power Connectors8 pin*2
- OutputDisplayPort 1.4a *2
HDMI 2.1 *2
- SLI SupportNo
- Accessories1. Quick guide
2. Warranty registration
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Product Manufactured by: Gigabyte
Product Found in: NVIDIA Graphics Card
Cackle Part Number: 500926
Manufacturer Part Number: GV-N307TGAMING OC-8GD