Asus RTX 3050 Graphics Card – Dual OC 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0HH0-M0NA00)
Asus RTX 3050 Graphics Card Description
Asus RTX 3050 Graphics Card – Dual OC 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0HH0-M0NA00) – ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3050 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest NVIDIA® Ampere architecture, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3050 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design – Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
0dB Technology – Quiet intelligence
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
2-slot Design – Sink your heat into this
A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card’s size.
Auto-Extreme Technology – Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Protective Backplate – That’s so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Stainless Steel Bracket – Steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.
144-hour Validation Program – “Extensive” may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Subtle Lighting – A bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
OC mode : 1852 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming mode : 1822 MHz (Boost Clock)
CUDA Core: 2560
Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
200 x 123 x 38 mm
7.87 x 4.84 x 1.496 inch
Recommended PSU: 550W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Slot: 2 Slot
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
Product Manufactured by: Asus
Product Found in: NVIDIA Graphics Card
Cackle Part Number: 504065
Manufacturer Part Number: 90YV0HH0-M0NA00