Enjoy simply better conversations with the Savi 8200 UC Series. Effortlessly manage PC and desk phone (that support USB audio) calls, with enterprise-grade DECT audio.
One Headset for All Your Devices
Today’s enterprise and contact center professionals work across a range of devices – from PC to mobile to desk phone. The Savi 8200 Series headset system makes call management effortless with three-way connectivity that lets you switch seamlessly between all of them. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution.
The Sound of Excellence
Savi 8200 UC Series delivers enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience in two headset styles – stereo (Savi 8220) and mono (Savi 8210). Savi 8210 is ideal when you need to be dialed into calls but also hear what’s going on around you. Whichever model you choose, you’ll sound your best even in noisy environments. For the most sensitive environments, you can turn up noise canceling with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub) for additional privacy.
Connect and Communicate More Effectively
The Savi 8200 UC Series headset system helps you achieve peak performance and productivity with a range of communication features. Enterprise-grade DECT audio allows you to roam or multi-task up to 590 ft/180 m** from your PC. One-touch controls – such as call answer/end, volume up/down and mute – let you manage calls from any connected device within roaming range. Convenient voice prompts notify you of mute status, roaming range limit, and more. And with up to 13 hours of talk time on a single charge, Savi 8200 UC Series headsets are ready to work whenever you are.
- Up to 13 hours talk time, up to 50 hours standby time
- Headset wireless range: Line of sight:180 m; Typical office environment: 55 m
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- Wireless technology: DECT 6.0 and Bluetooth v4.2
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) in the speakers
- listen to music and media in premium hi-fi DECT stereo
- Adaptive power system allows you to automatically downshift to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density