The Yealink CP900 is a portable USB/Bluetooth speakerphone with crystal clear sound quality, ideal for on-the-go and meetings of up to 6 people
Experience one of the first certified Microsoft Teams speakerphones
Yealink’s Microsoft Teams edition speakerphone is well-integrated with Microsoft Teams, and comes with a dedicated Microsoft Teams icon to access Microsoft Teams functions.
• A flashing light indicates a notification for an unanswered call, a voice mail, or an upcoming meeting from the Teams application.
• Press to activate the Teams application.
• Press to access the Cortana intelligent assistant.
*The above Teams-dedicated features are supported by the CP900 and CP700 Teams versions.
Yealink CP900 speakerphones have a lightweight design and are small and compact enough to carry in a laptop bag or backpack. (A travel case is also included.)
Reviews and Awards
Best Room Audio Product: YeaLink CP900 USB
- 6 Microphone beamforming array for full-duplex experience
- USB or Bluetooth connectivity
- Premium HD Voice for calls and music
- 2m 360-degree microphone pick up range
Charging time/power: 5 hours (USB 5V/500mA)
Talk time: 12 hours
Standby time: 450 days
Type: MEMS MIC (Analog)
Sensitivity: -42dB re. 1V/Pa
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): +59 dB
Frequency range – Conference mode: USB mode & Bluetooth mode 115 Hz to 7 KHz
Peak output power: 7W
Root Mean Square (RMS): 3W
Sensitivity: 82 dB SPL +/-3dB SPL @1m, 1W
Frequency range – Conference mode: USB mode & Bluetooth mode 100 Hz to 8 KHz
Frequency range – Music mode:
- USB mode 115 Hz to 16 KHz
- Bluetooth mode 115 Hz to 8 KHz
- Optima HD voice
- Microphone pickup 2 meters
- Full-duplex technology
- Noise suppression (NS)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
What’s In the Box
- Yealink CP900 Speakerphone
- Zipper Bag
- Quick Start Guide
- BT50 Bluetooth USB dongle (comes in the the bluetooth dongle included vairant only)