Poly MDA524 USB-A Corded Switch for QD Headsets (212164-01)
Poly MDA524 USB-A Corded Switch for QD Headsets (212164-01) – MDA500 QD Series of audio processors seamlessly integrate mixed-call environments for an improved customer experience, feature easy-to-use call controls and improves Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) training.
DESK PHONE COMPATIBILITY
- All major desk phones
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya and others
- EncorePro 500/700 Series 6 pin digital tops and EncorePro 500/700 4 pin standard tops
- Advanced noise and echo cancellation ensures a clear and natural sound. Please see your respective headset product page on plantronics.com for more details.
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub).
- H: 32.4mm x W: 82.8mm x D: 117.5mm
- .31 lbs/140 g
- Call/answer end, mute, volume
SUPPORTED AUDIO MIXING
- Call recording (requires 3rd party PC application and Plantronics Hub), Agent greeting, Voice notes, Streaming audio
WORLDWIDE LIMITED WARRANTY
- Global 2 year warranty
- Plantronics Hub desktop version is available for Windows/Mac, Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety
Product Manufactured by: Poly
Product Found in: Headset Accessories
Cackle Part Number: 500165
Manufacturer Part Number: 212164-01