Apple iPod Touch MVHR2ZP/A Pink 7th Gen 32GB
Apple iPod Touch MVHR2ZP/A Pink Description
Apple iPod Touch MVHR2ZP/A Pink, your music, wherever you go.
Love music? You can keep more songs than ever on Apple iPod Touch MVHR2ZP/A, which now comes with up to 256GB of storage. Get an Apple Music subscription to stream over 70 million songs and download your favourites. Or load iPod touch with songs you love from the iTunes Store.
More power to play with.
iPod touch gives you an amazing gaming experience, thanks to the A10 Fusion chip. The action is smoother. You see greater detail. And everything feels more realistic.
A10 Fusion chip
The A10 Fusion chip brings up to twice the performance and three times better graphics to the new iPod touch2 — while still delivering great battery life. It powers augmented reality games and apps. And it makes everything you do feel faster and more fluid.
Fun that goes beyond the screen.
Now you can enjoy amazing, immersive augmented reality experiences on your iPod touch. You can hold the cosmos in your hand. Virtual monsters can invade your local park. And you and your friends can have robots battle it out on your desk.
iOS 14 is our most advanced mobile operating system yet.
iOS brings iPod touch to life in incredibly personal and powerful ways. You have access to millions of apps and games from the App Store. It’s easy to be creative and expressive when connecting with friends. And advanced technologies protect your privacy.
Send free messages over Wi-Fi to anyone on an iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. And add some personality to them with animated text effects, stickers and more. You can also share locations and links. Name your group chats. And mute or leave the conversation whenever you like.
Now you can have a FaceTime video or audio call with up to 31 of your friends at once.3 The tile of the person speaking gets larger automatically, so you’ll never lose track of the conversation. And you can start the party from a group thread in Messages.
Apps help us do so many extraordinary things that we can sometimes lose track of how much we use them. Screen Time helps give you a better understanding of the time you and your kids spend using apps, visiting websites and on your devices overall.
Apps can transform the way you do anything you’re passionate about, whether that’s creating, learning, playing games or just getting more done. And the App Store is the best place to discover new apps that let you pursue your passions in ways you never thought possible.
Size and Weight
Weight: 88g (3.10oz)
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- A10 Fusion chip
- 8-megapixel camera
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Five-element lens
- Hybrid IR filter
- Backside illumination
- Auto image stabilisation
- HDR for photos
- Exposure control
- Panorama (up to 43 megapixels)
- Burst mode
- Tap to focus
- Photo geotagging over Wi-Fi
- Timer mode
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps)
- Tap to focus while recording
- Slow-motion video (120 fps)
- Time-lapse video
- Cinematic video stabilisation
- 3× zoom
- Video geotagging over Wi-Fi
- Video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264
- 1.2-megapixel photos
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 720p HD video recording
- Backside illumination sensor
- Auto HDR for videos
- Burst mode
- Exposure control
- Timer mode
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology
- Maps: Location-based service
- Audio formats supported: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3) and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)4
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Use your voice to send messages, set reminders and more
- Get intelligent suggestions on your Lock screen and in Messages, Mail, QuickType and more
- Use hands-free
- Use your voice to run shortcuts from your favourite apps
External Buttons and Connectors
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Music playback time: Up to 40 hours
- Video playback time: Up to 8 hours
- Three-axis gyro
- iOS 14
- iOS is the world’s most personal and secure mobile operating system, packed with powerful features that help you get the most out of every day.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPod touch. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.
- Siri and Dictation
- Type to Siri
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Speak Screen
Free Apps from Apple
- Apple EarPods
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X 10.11.4 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- iTunes 12.8.2 or later on Mac, or iTunes 12.9.5 or later on PC9 (a free download from www.itunes.com/nz/download)
- Operating ambient temperature: 0° to 35° C (32° to 95° F)
- Nonoperating temperature: −20° to 45° C (−4° to 113° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: Tested up to 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
- Language support
- English (Australia, UK, US), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- QuickType keyboard support
- English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, US), Chinese — Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese — Traditional (Cangjie, Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke, Sucheng, Zhuyin), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese (Kana, Romaji), Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic (Modern Standard, Najdi), Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, Georgian, Greek, Gujarati, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagari, Transliteration), Hinglish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Kannada, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil (Script, Transliteration), Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
- QuickType keyboard support with predictive input10
- English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, US), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Thai, Turkish
- Siri languages
- English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UK, US), Spanish (Chile, Mexico, Spain, US), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China (mainland), Taiwan), Cantonese (China (mainland), Hong Kong), Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish (Finland), Hebrew (Israel), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian (Norway), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian (Russia), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey)
- Dictation languages
- English (Australia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, UK, US), Spanish (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, US), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China (mainland), Taiwan), Cantonese (China (mainland), Hong Kong, Macau), Arabic (Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (India), Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Shanghainese (China (mainland)), Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Definition dictionary support
- English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- English (UK, US)
- Bilingual dictionary support with English
- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Spell check
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
- iPod touch
- Apple EarPods
- Lightning to USB Cable
- Quick Start guide
Product Manufactured by: Apple
Product Found in: iPod
Cackle Part Number: CAPP168
Manufacturer Part Number: MVHR2ZP/A